Single Sign-on (SSO) allows you to log in to the Lumu portal through Identity Providers using their current credentials. Instead of requiring users to manage multiple usernames and passwords, SSO allows you to log in to multiple applications using the profile created in your Identity Management Service.
The Lumu Portal provides SSO with Okta, a third-party authentication service that enables users to log in to the Lumu Portal seamlessly. When you configure SSO in your Lumu Portal, your users can connect without the need for separate login credentials.
To configure SSO integration with the Lumu Portal, you'll need administrator access to your Okta organization.
To configure Single Sign On for the Lumu Portal using Okta:
1. Log in to your organization’s Okta administrator account. Navigate to the “Applications” option in the menu and open the section with the same name inside the dropdown. Then, click “Create App Integration”.
Figure 1 - Click App Integration
2. In the next screen, select SAML 2.0, then, click next.
3. Use the provided options to select an adequate name and optionally upload a picture to update the application logo. Read the provided instructions and requirements carefully.
Figure 2 - Assign a name and logo (optional)
4. Scroll down until you find the “Advanced Sign-on Settings” and configure the following properties with the required values:
Click on Next, then fill out the feedback form as you see fit. Click on ‘Finish’ to save all the changes.
Figure 3 - Configure the required values.
5. ack on the “Sign On” tab, look for an alert indicating that SAML 2.0 will not be configured until the setup instructions are completed. There, click on the “Identity Provider Metadata” link.
Figure 4 - Click "Identify Provider metadata".
6. This will display the IdP Metadata. Using the “Save As” option, store it as a .xml file.
Figure 5 - Copy and store the IdP metadata 7. Send the obtained .xml file to Lumu Support. Once received, we will finish setting up the required configuration and the SSO configuration through OneLogin will be complete.